Music To Your Home realize how important it is to help pave the way for future performing musicians and music educators that’s why it is offering scholarship to support the artistic and creative endeavors of these individuals so they can achieve their full potential as artists and teachers. This special special scholarship contest encourages the creativity and personal development of the next generation of musicians.
Music to Your Home is known for providing piano lessons in New York City, as well as a number of other musical lessons. Music to Your Home provides music lessons in NYC and its surrounding areas with highly skilled teachers.
Music students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college or university are encouraged to submit their video application.
How to Apply:
- The contest will require you to make a 2-5 minute video explaining how your musical talents as a performer, composer or educator will help make the world a better place. They want to hear what motivates you, and how your musical skills have already guided society in a positive direction.
- This is a great opportunity for you to tell how you can impact the future with your talents?
- Upload your video to YouTube and title it Music to Your Home Scholarship by “your name”
- In your description, please include a link to the Music to Your Home Scholarship page
- Once your video has been uploaded, email the active YouTube link to scholarship-at-musictoyourhome.com along with your name, mailing address and
The winner of this contest will receive a $500.00 university scholarship.
The deadline for submission is June 1st, 2016.
Link for More information: