The Pepsi-Cola Company is now sponsoring the MTN DEW- How Dew is Done at 7-Eleven Contest. The contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the participating states (Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, and Washington) and at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Snap a pic of how you do the dew – with A Dew and then upload your pic on Instagram or Twitter and tag it #dew7elevencontest. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Winners of the contest will receive one grand prize of 2017 Jeep Wrangler (ARV: $25,090 each Grand Prize). Seventeen (17) Altec Portable Bluetooth Speakers awarded for each weekly period. (Value of $100 total ARV: $1,700)
PepsiCo, Inc. (Pepsi-Cola Company)is an American multinational food, snack, and Beverage Corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York.PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products.
- The applicant must be legal U.S. residents residing in one (1) of the participating states: Oregon, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, and Washington
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of Pepsi Beverage Company, Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”), and its bottlers, 7-Eleven, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and franchisees and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, including stepparent, stepchild or step-sibling) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- The contest shall be construed and evaluated according to United States law and of the state of New York.
How to Apply:
In order to apply, the applicant may enter by social media as the following:
During the Contest Period, entrants are required to take a photo of themselves “Doing the DEW® – with a DEW®” and post their photo and the hashtag #DEW7ElevenContest via Twitter or Instagram as defined below (an Entry).
- Twitter: To enter via Twitter, tweet Entry (as defined above) via Twitter with the hashtag #DEW7ElevenContest.
- Entrant must have a public profile on his/her twitter account used to enter in order to be contacted by Sponsor if Entrant is selected as a winner.
- There is no charge to sign up for Twitter.
- If an entrant does not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at http://twitter.com.
- To become a follower of @mountaindew on Twitter, visit http://twitter.com/mountaindew
- Instagram: To enter via Instagram, post Entry (as defined above) on the entrant’s personal Instagram page with the hashtag #DEW7ElevenContest.
- Entrant must have a public profile on the Instagram account used to enter in order to be contacted by Sponsor if entrant is selected as a winner.
- An Instagram account can be opened for free by visiting http://instagram.comand following the appropriate link to download the free Instagram application.
- To become a follower of @mountaindew on Instagram, visit http://instagram.com/mountaindew
- If entering via Twitter or Instagram, entrant must include the hashtag #DEW7ElevenContest in order for entrant’s Entry to be considered.
- All Entries must be received during the Contest Period.
- Limit one (1) entry per person on Twitter or Instagram account per day.
- A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
- The clock used for entry (Instagram or Twitter) is the official clock for this Contest.
- Entrants may not enter the same photo more than once throughout the Contest Period.
- The name of the person submitting an Entry (via Social Media) into the Contest, and the name of the person in the Entry photograph, must be the name of the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter, otherwise, Entry may be deemed void.
- When entrant #hashtags photo, entrant authorizes Sponsor to use entrant’s photo within the HowDEWisDone.com/7Eleven without compensation to the entrant.
Winner may be required to show proof of residency and or age.
For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by December 31, 2017, to ATTN: MTN DEW/7-Eleven, How Dew is Done, PO Box 18253, Spokane, WA 99228
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Prizes are listed as follows: Prize Quantity/Prize description/ Approximate Retail Value (ARV).
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded for the entire Contest Period: 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler-Winner must take delivery of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification that dealership has received Vehicle or Vehicle prize is forfeited.
ARV: $25,090 each Grand Prize
- Cash Alternative Grand Prize of $10,000 may be selected in place of 2017 Jeep Wrangler.
- Weekly Prizes: Seventeen (17) Altec Portable Bluetooth Speakers awarded for each weekly period. (Value of $100 total ARV: $1,700)
- Total ARV of all prizes is: $26,790
The DEW7ElevenContest ends August 29, 2017, at 11:59:59 p.m. EST.
Link for More Information:
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest shall be directed to the Sponsor and not to Twitter or Instagram.