The Mid-State Technical College (MSTC) Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce the following scholarship opportunities for new students beginning fall 2015.
- MSTC Foundation NEW Student Scholarship
- MSTC Foundation NEW Program Student Scholarship
- Joe Feaster Memorial Scholarship
- Sharon and Dale Peters Scholarship
- John and Sandra Clark Scholarship
The mission of the Mid-State Technical College Foundation is to promote the college through the development and management of funds, provide student scholarships and grants and support the educational programs of the college to encourage life-long learning.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link for downloading the form is:
- While applying for financial aid is not a requirement for receiving a scholarship, it is recommended that you must complete the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form if you wish to have your scholarship application based on financial need. Applications are available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Submit the completed application packet to:
MSTC Foundation Office,
500 32nd Street North,
WI 54494 by Wednesday, July 29, 4 p.m
- MSTC Foundation NEW Student Scholarship: Ten awards @ $1,000 each to full-time students enrolled in any MSTC program.
- MSTC Foundation NEW Program Student Scholarship: for students enrolled in the Gerontology or Health & Wellness programs. Number and amount based on applicant pool.
- Joe Feaster Memorial Scholarship: $500 to students enrolled in the Urban Forestry Technician program.
- Sharon and Dale Peters Scholarship: $300 to a NEW student enrolled and attending Stevens Point Campus.
- John and Sandra Clark Scholarship: $500 to students who possess a bachelors’ degree and are no longer able to find employment in degree-related field. Applicant must be enrolled in an Associate Degree or Technical Diploma program at any MSTC campus.
July 29, 4:00 p.m. is the deadline for the scholarship application.
Link for more Information: