The MRAA Educational Foundation and Spader Business Management are currently accepting application for the 2015 Duane Spader Leadership Development Scholarship. Whether you are a leader in your business looking to increase your performance or you’re being groomed for leadership, this program is designed to help you reach your goals. The winner will receive full tuition fee (value of $14,875) to attend the Spader Leadership Development Program.
The Marine Retailers Association of the Americas (MRAA) works to create a strong and healthy boating industry by uniting those businesses, providing them with opportunities for improvement and growth, and representing them with a powerful voice.
Upon graduating from the program, participants will know how to:
- Lead their organization’s culture and strategy
- Improve their own leadership and management effectiveness
- Coach their team to higher performance
- Effectively understand and manage each area of Total Business Success
- Hire the best candidates for each position
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Assess and improve their dealership’s organizational health
- Applicant must be an MRAA member in good standing
- Applicant must be employed in a marine dealership
- Applicant must directly apply for the scholarship
- Applicant must be able to commit to the time and travel required by the program, should they be chosen
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- Upload an essay describing why a leadership development program would be beneficial to the applicant, their business and the industry.
- Letters of recommendation are Optional
The recipients of this scholarship will receive tuition to attend the Spader Leadership Development Program in Sioux Falls, S.D. (a $14,875 value).
The deadline for scholarship applications is Oct. 9.
Link for More Information: