The Millennium Momentum Foundation is delighted to announce the Best & Brightest Scholarship Program to deserving students who are attending 4-year universities in Southern California.The program is open a full-time undergraduate (Minimum Sophomore Standing) or full-time graduate student.The academic scholarships are open to aspiring college students who are pursuing careers in public service related fields. MMF is offering scholarships valued at $3,000 each (total $60,000) for the 2017-2018 academic school year.
Millennium Momentum Foundation, Inc.is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-partisan public benefit corporation. The Foundation is committed to increasing the number of students and young professionals from various ethnic backgrounds in public service related fields through education, mentoring, and leadership development training.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or currently have AB 540 status.
- Application opportunity targets, but is not limited to the following ethnic groups; African-American, Asian Pacific Islander, Hispanic/ Latino, or Indian / Native-American.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate (Minimum Sophomore Standing) or full-time graduate student. Official Proof of enrollment required.
- Applicant must be pursuing a career in a public service related field
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA for consideration into the MMF Best & Brightest Scholarship Program and must maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA during the duration of the 2017-2018 academic school year (Fall & Spring) to remain eligible for participation and to receive scholarship disbursement.
- Applicants that have already completed LDI program and are selected as Best & Brightest Scholars must fulfill LDI requirements through campus Peer Mentor / Liaison assignments, MMF Administrative Internship placements, or other customized assignments provided by MMF to couple academic education with practical engagement and employment/leadership skills application.
- Students that currently demonstrate leadership roles on campus and/or in the community, and commitment to reinvest their education to improve the quality of life in local communities for the public good
- Students enrolled at universities that have a formal educational partnership on file with MMF, Inc. that specifically supports the enrollment, retention, graduation, and professional advancement of diverse and need-based student populations
- Students that have not been previously awarded the Best & Brightest Scholarship
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can download the application go through the given link: http://www.millennium-momentum.org/programs/2017_2018_Best_BrightestScholarshipApplicationRev.pdf
The application must include the following:
- Official Transcripts of all college coursework completed to date
- Two letters of recommendation (see instructions on page 1 of this application)
- Current photo (Head/Shoulder Shot)
- Personal statement
- Copy of All Relevant 2016 Tax Returns
- Current resume
The complete application must be submitted through the given mailing address:
Millennium Momentum Foundation, Inc.
c/o Scholarship Committee
5482 Wilshire Boulevard, #115
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Millennium Momentum Foundation, Inc. is currently awarding a minimum of $60,000in academic scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic school year to deserving students attending 4-year universities in Southern California.
The Best & Brightest Scholarship Program’s application deadline is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Link for More information:
If you have any questions relative to the requested material and application process, contact Ms. Cac Le, MMF Co-Chair, at Millennium Momentum Foundation, Inc. at (323) 939-5345 or email at cac.le.mmf-at-gmail.com