Mid Penn Bank is seeking high school applicants for its Anna Woodside Scholarship. The scholarship is named in honor of Anna Woodside, a woman of great influence to Mid Penn Bank for more than 75 years. To be considered, applicants must prove dedication to academic excellence and community service. The scholarship will reward students who show qualities similar to those of Ms. Woodside. The scholarship will recognize three outstanding Central Pennsylvania high school seniors each with $1,000 for college tuition costs.
For 140 years, Mid Penn Bank has provided superior service and competitive products from its historic headquarters in Millersburg, Pennsylvania. As communities formed, changed, and grew, Mid Penn Bank was there to offer financial assistance and support
- Applicants must be high school seniors who reside within Central Pennsylvania.
- Applicants must enroll full-time at an accredited college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the fall term of the 2016-2017 school year.
- Employees of Mid Penn Bank and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply. Need not be a Mid Penn Bank customer to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the scholarship application form by using the given link:
- official high school transcript
- Community service list. Compile a list including:
- Organizations you have volunteered for during your high school career
- The specific volunteer work you did for each organization
- The start and completion dates for each volunteer activity
- A contact name and phone number for each volunteer activity (to the best extent you can) (Note: May include Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4H Clubs and other civic organizations
- Choose one:
- Choose a person or persons you admire and explain why.
- Choose a book or books that have affected you deeply and explain why.
You can submit the complete application packet to:
Mid Penn Bank, Anna Woodside Scholarship,
5500 Allentown Blvd,
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Three candidates will be selected and each will receive $1000 scholarship award.
The complete application packet must be received on or before March 16, 2016.
Link for More Information: