Mid-Atlantic CIO Forum is accepting scholarship application for the spring 2016 semester. The purpose of scholarship is to award a full-time undergraduate student who has completed at least one full year at TU studying Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or e-Business. Scholarship to be offered for spring 2016 is up to $5,000 amount.
The Mid-Atlantic CIO Forum has grown in membership and prestige over its 10 plus years of existence.Its mission is to foster excellence in business and information technology in an environment that promotes educational and networking opportunities for CIO’s facing similar challenges and issues.
The qualifications are as follows:
- 6 GPA or higher
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior status
- Must be a full-time student (taking at least 12.0 credit hours per semester)
- Must have completed one full year at TU
- Open to Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or e-Business majors whose future goals are related to gaining a position in the field of Information Technology
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- Students must submit a current resume
- 500 word typed essay describing their future goals related to gaining a position in the field of information technology
You can return the signed application, current resume and essay to:
Towson University – Office of the Provost
Attention: Hillary Giddings
Administration Building, Room 311
8000 York Road Towson, MD 21252
410-704-5384 (phone) 410-704-3129 (fax)
Up to $5,000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Application materials must be received no later than Thursday, December 3, 2015.
Link for More Information: