Microsoft Corporation is delighted to announce its annual “Diversity Conference scholarship” to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM disciplines.In order to be eligible, you must be enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application.They are committed to offering scholarships to those individuals from backgrounds that may historically have been underrepresented in the technical field. Recipients will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry forward. Recipients will get a stipend in the amount of $1,200 USD for travel, hotel, and meal.
Microsoft is a multinational computer technology corporation. The history of Microsoft began on April 4, 1975, when it was founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in Albuquerque. It is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, and personal computers and services.
Microsoft Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted
- The applicant must be pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM field.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Scholarship Program:
To be applying, the applicant may create an account and submit online application go through the given link: https://microsoft.recsolu.com/external/requisitions/5Y3XyQihHsyCbUpce6g_JQ/new_candidate
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Each year Microsoft awards conference scholarships designed to empower the students that study Computer Science and related STEM fields. This year we are proud to offer scholarships to the following diversity conferences:
- Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing (Oct 4 – 6, 2017 in Orlando, FL)
- National Society of Black Engineers Conference (Mar 21 – 23, 2018 in Pittsburg, PA)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference (Nov 1 – 4, 2017 in Kansas City, MO)
- Tapia Conference (Sept 20 – 23, 2017 in Atlanta, GA)
- Travel, hotel, and meal stipend in the amount of $1,200 USD
- These funds are not transferable to other individuals
The application deadline is May 5, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, contact at scholars-at-microsoft.com