Are you the person who would like to receive free Fellowship? The Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies (LRCCS) at the University of Michigan (U-M) is offering Michigan Post-Doc Fellowship. The fellowship aims to support research in the study of China. This opportunity is open to scholars in the humanities or social sciences conducting well-designed research and writing projects. Fellows will receive stipend of US$45,000.
The USC U.S. China Institute informs public discussion of the evolving and multidimensional. Aim of U.S. China is to maintain their relationship through policy-relevant research, graduate and undergraduate training, and professional development programs for teachers, journalists, and officials.
- Fellows must physically reside in the University of Michigan vicinity during the academic year and actively participate in the events and the intellectual life of the Center.
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of successful completion of their PhD degree by June of the year of appointment and may not be more than five (5) years beyond receipt of the PhD.
- Applicants who do not have native command of English must include the date and score of the most recent TOEFL examination or other evidence of proficiency in English (such as a degree from a US university or a letter from an academic advisor).
- University of Michigan doctoral degree recipients are not eligible for this fellowship.
How to Apply:
Fellows who wish to apply for the given fellowship must log into the given link: https://account.interfolio.com/login?apply=31427
- Total stipend for fellowship duration: US$45,000.
- Fellowship recipients and their dependents will be eligible for University of Michigan health-insurance and health-savings benefits.
- Up to US$10,000 of research funding is available to each fellow during the post-doctoral appointment (budget submission required in order to begin use of funds).
- While the fellowship does not require teaching, if a teaching opportunity is available, LRCCS will offer an additional teaching stipend.
February 1, 2016 is the deadline of Michigan Post-Doc Fellowship.
Link for More Information:
For questions regarding the program, please send inquiries to ccs.postdoc.app-at-umich.edu