UNCF has partnered with Wolfe Associates, Inc. to create the Michael B. Coleman Legacy Scholarship. Michael B. Coleman was the longest-serving mayor of Columbus, Ohio having served over 15 years in the position. The scholarship is open to the students who are enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university. The scholarship will provide a one-time award of $2700 for two students from Columbus, OH.
UNCF is one of the most prominent education advocates in the nation’s capital. UNCF helps communities around the country engage in improving the schools their children attend.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• Be a resident of Columbus, OH
• Enroll full-time at an accredited college or university (2-year colleges eligible)
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• Have demonstrated unmet need (determined by institution)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, you have to register yourself through the given link:
To complete the application you will need to submit the following:
• Essay (personal career interests and goals)
• Letter of recommendation
• Copy of unofficial transcript
This scholarship will provide a one-time award of $2700 for two students from Columbus, OH.
The scholarship application deadline is July 22, 2016, 11:58 PM EST.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions, feel free contact Michael.burton-at-uncf.org