Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys is delighted to announce the annual “Achievement and Abilities” Scholarship for students who are affected by cerebral palsy. The scholarship is for financial assistance designed to simultaneously increase awareness about cerebral palsy (CP) and celebrate the achievements and abilities of those with or affected by cerebral palsy. The scholarship is available for the people who are citizens of U.S. An amount of $1500 will be awarded to winning candidate.
The mission of Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys is to provide medical information, legal reference, support and inspiration to people who are affected by cerebral palsy.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited U.S. university who has cerebral palsy and/or an immediate family member with cerebral palsy.
- Enrolled as a full time student and have a current grade point average of a 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply:
Applicants who want to apply for “Achievement and Abilities Scholarship Program” they can download application form. The link is: http://www.michigancerebralpalsyattorneys.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Achievements-and-Abilities-Scholarship-Application-Form.pdf
- An essay reflecting upon or discussing the effect of cerebral palsy on the applicant’s life.
- An official copy of the applicant’s current transcript confirming that he or she meets the aforementioned eligibility requirements.
Scholarship along with the required material must be submitted to:
Michigan Cerebral Palsy Attorneys
122 Concord Rd., Suite 100
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Attn: Krissy Pollock
The winning candidate will be able to achieve Achievement and Abilities scholarship amount of $1500.
Applications must be submitted till 5:00 PM (CST) on July 31, 2016.
Link for More information: