The West Houston Center for Science and Engineering is inviting the application for US Citizens. WHC award is open for HCC-NW students who demonstrate potential as future scientists or engineers. The scholarship will provide academic scholarship and/or laboratory research opportunities for the winning candidates.
In partnership with the HCC (Houston Community College) Foundation, the West Houston Center provides the scholarship opportunity. The Houston Community College System is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the associate degree.
The scholarship is open to US Citizens, permanent residents and foreign students (must provide copy of passport and visa).
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link for download the application form is:
- Most recent college or high school academic transcript showing all enrolled, completed, and transferred college credits. This transcript must include your most recent grades.
- Attach additional documentation as needed to comply with the various requests for personal and work related information.
- Attach nomination forms from your current academic advisor, teacher, or professor who can discuss your leadership, academic and personal achievement, as well as your potential for future success.
The candidates can submit the application form along with the supporting material by mail, fax or hand?deliver.
- The candidates can mail at whc-at-hccs.edu
- The candidates can fax at 713.718.6884 Phone: 713.718.5617 Mobile Phone: 713.569.4046
- The candidates can postmark the application packet at:
ATTN: Bartlett M. Sheinberg
West Houston Center for Science and Engineering
2811 Hayes Road Suite A.408
MC 1524 H
Houston, TX 77082
The complete application packet must be arrived on or before August 15, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If the applicants have any questions they can contact the West Houston Director at whc-at-hccs.edu or they can call at (713) 718?5617.