Capella University is pleased to offer Master’s in Human Resource Management Scholarship Program that help the students to develop the skills to be an effective manager. The Program is available for the new students who want to enroll in an MS in Human Resource Management program. Capella University will provide a $3,000 scholarship amount for the winning candidates.
Capella is an accredited online university that is dedicated to providing an exceptional, professionally-aligned education that puts you in the best position to succeed in your life.
In order to eligible for consideration for scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must meet Capella University admission requirements
- Must be a new student starting an MS in Human Resource Management program at Capella University in July, August, or September 2015. Former students reapplying to the university are also eligible
- Maintain good academic standing (01.04 Academic Standing) and/or good financial aid satisfactory academic progress (3.01.05 FASAP)
- Must successfully pass your first course upon first attempt
- Must be accepted into and enrolled in the Master’s in Human Resource Management degree program
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit:
- The Capella University online admission application. If the applicants have already applied to Capella, skip this step. The link for online admission application is :
- The on-line application form of Master’s in Human Resource Management Scholarship. The link is:
$3,000 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidates.
The application deadline is Monday, September 14, 2015. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Link for More Information: