Maryland Grain Scholarship Program is being offered by Maryland Grain Producers Association (MGPA). Anyone who is pursuing Bachelor of Science Degree, or enrolled or accepted to a two-year institution with an agricultural program are considered to be eligible. The scholarship aim’s to provide financial support to students interested in pursuing an agriculturally related career. Amount offered by MGPA is $2,500 each.
The Maryland Grain Producers Association (MGPA) is a member organization of grain producers in USA. Its mission is to increase the profitability of Maryland grain production and to improve public understanding of agriculture.
In order to apply a student must be:
- A resident of the state of Maryland.
- Must be enrolled or accepted to a four-year institution working toward a Bachelor of Science Degree, or enrolled or accepted to a two-year institution with an agricultural program.
- The applicant, or the applicant’s immediate family, must be involved in the production of grain in Maryland.
- Prior scholarship winners will be considered, however the award will be given to the non-recipient if the top scores are of equal value.
- Students whose applications were declined in prior years are encouraged to reapply.
How to Apply:
The candidates who are interested to apply can easily download the application form by the given link: http://marylandgrain.com/PDFs/2016%20MGP%20Scholarship%20Application%20Form.pdf
The program is administered by the Maryland Grain Producers Association, which awards students pursuing a career in agriculture with scholarships in the amount of $2,500 each.
You can apply on or before June 1, 2016.
Link for more information:
If you have any inquiry related to the given scholarship contact: marguerite.mdag-at-gmail.com