Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative, Inc. is excited to announce 2016 Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available to high school or home schooled seniors planning to attend or currently attending a college university, technical school or trade school. Eight scholarships of $1,500 will be available to the winning candidates.
The Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative is committed to continuing the cooperative spirit to provide high quality telephone service to its customers, and to continue to investigate new technology and endeavors for the benefit of the company and its members.
- The scholarship is available to high school or home schooled seniors planning to attend a college university, technical school or trade school.
- Scholarship is also available to students currently attending a college university, technical school or trade school.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, the student and/or student’s parents, foster parents or legal guardians must be a permanent resident of the Marquette-Adams Telephone Cooperative’s serving area and have local telephone service with the Cooperative or be a long distance customer with the Cooperative or have Internet service with the Cooperative
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the forms are to be typed and must include all some information. The information can be gathered through the given link: http://www.marquetteadams.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/2016-Scholarship-Application.pdf
- List any academic distinctions or honors you have won and introduce you to judges in writing (five or less lines for your introduction).
- Note any volunteer activities in which you have been actively engaged and you feel are most meaningful to you. (Include years of participation, grade levels and any offices held)
- List three (3) personal references, one being a High School English Teacher if you are a High School applicant.
- Please include at least one (1) written recommendation. 4. Please include a photo (senior picture if possible) with application. The scholarship
- Type your 500 word Scholarship Essay on a sheet(s) of its own. Please include your name at the top. Essay question is: If you had the authority to change your community in a positive way, what specific changes would you make?
Eight scholarships of $1,500 amount will be given to the winning candidates.
Scholarships must be filled out properly, typed, printed and returned by the March 3, 2016 in order to be considered.
Link for More Information: