La Unidad Latina Foundation, Inc. is pleased to announce scholarship for those who are currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. The foundation believes in supporting organizations that are dedicated to the civic empowerment of the Latino community. Award scholarships range from $500 to $1000 to scholars who are pursuing academic excellence in higher education.
The La Unidad Latina Foundation was established in 1999 to serve as an independent, non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to funding educational achievement and civic empowerment in the Latino community.
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA Scale. Cumulative gpas below 2.80 do not qualify for a scholarship
- Currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. Eligible Degrees: all Bachelor degrees and Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants and at least one full-time semester of study for graduate applicants
- Must reside in the United States
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form that can be downloaded by the given link:
- Unofficial copy of University transcript. If selected as a finalist, you will be required to submit an official University-issued transcript
- Letter of recommendation from university administrator/faculty or community leader demonstrating student leadership and commitment to civic service (200-350 words)
- Only when requested by LULF: Official university-issued academic transcript(s) required and included in application. Graduate students are required to submit graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
Applications may be submitted online through LULFoundation.org or mailed to: La Unidad Latina Foundation, 132 East 43rd Street, # 358, New York, NY 10017.
Award scholarships are range from $500 to $1000 to scholars pursuing academic excellence in higher education.
Fall Application period is September 1st, 2015 – October 15th, 2015.
Link for More Information: