Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania is excited to announce the Lithuanian State Scholarship for full-time Master degree studies in Lithuania.
The goal of the Ministry of Education and Science is to implement the national system of formal and non-formal education which secures social attitudes in favour of education and creates conditions for lifelong learning in a changing democratic society.
- Candidate must be a national of one of the following countries: Republic of Belarus, Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Ukraine, Republic of Armenia, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Kazakhstan, Republic of Uzbekistan and People’s Republic of China or a foreigner of Lithuanian origin (other than citizens of the European Union member states, European Economic Area member states, and post-soviet area countries not belonging to the European Union)
- Candidate must be a graduate of a first-cycle (Bachelor degree) studies
- Candidate must have an official letter of acceptance for full-time Master degree studies from one of the Lithuanian higher education institutions
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship the candidates must sent the following documents to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania in person, by mail or by diplomatic representation of the Republic of Lithuania in a foreign country.
- A copy of the identity document
- A document certifying completed education of a higher education institution or adequate education (diploma and enclosure therefore) and its translation into lithuanian, english or Russian.
- A document certifying the level of the study language command
- Motivational letter in Lithuanian, English or Russian
- Recommendation (recommendations) in Lithuanian, English or Russian
- A copy of the confirmation issued by a Lithuanian higher education institution that the foreigner was admitted or is studying in the second-cycle full-time study program
- Contact details – address in the country of origin, e-mail address, phone number, Skype username
- All approved candidates will receive a monthly scholarship of 380 Euros for the whole duration of the studies
- Benefit to cover the study price will be offered only for the nationals from Republic of Belarus, Republic of Georgia, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Ukraine, and foreign citizens of the Lithuanian origin.
Interested candidates can apply before 15 July 2015.
Link to Apply: