Lime Connect, Inc. is launching the first ever #IntheLimelight Video Contest to showcase how university students and professionals are rebranding disability through achievement. They are holding the competition to change the narrative around individuals with disabilities and showcase how they live, work, and succeed because of and in spite of their disabilities.The competition is open to an 18 or older student or professional who are living in the U.S. or Canada (the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and residents of the 10 Canada).Lime Connect, Inc. is awarding a total of $25,000 in cash prizes to the top videos. Share your story of how you live #IntheLimelight and you can win up to $10,000 cash!
Lime Connect is leading the way as the premier resource for top talent in the disability space by attracting, preparing and connecting highly accomplished individuals with disabilities for careers with the world’s leading corporations. Its goal is to break stereotypes and lead all companies to realize the importance, and value, of employing people with disabilities at every level of education, talent and ability.
- You must be an 18 or older student or professional living in the U.S. or Canada
- You must identify as a person who happens to have a disability
- You must submit an original, unpublished work
- Residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and residents of the 10 Canada provinces who are not otherwise ineligible as provided in these Rules.
- Employees of Lime Connect and their family members and those living in their immediate households, whether or not related, are ineligible.
- Persons under the age of 13 are ineligible without parental consent. There is no entry fee.
How to Apply:
To enter the contest, all entrants must complete the online application and consent form on Lime Connect’s video contest site at http://www.limeconnect.com/news_events/default.asp?id=265
Submit a video:
- All entrants must provide a URL link to any video published “unlisted” via YouTube.
- Videos must be original and unpublished works.
- Videos must be no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds in duration.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Lime Connect, Inc. is awarding a total of $25,000 in cash prizes to the top videos, provided by Lime Connect special advisor, Vint Cerf – Google’s Chief Internet Evangelist, “One of the Fathers of the Internet,” and the inspiration behind this contest!
- First Place: $10,000
- Second Place: $5,000
- Third Place: $2,500
- Fourth Place: $2,500
- Viewer’s Choice: $5,000
- In the Limelight” Video Contest Entries must be submitted on or before Sunday, August 20, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. EST. On or about September 1, 2017, the winners shall be selected.
- The winners will be notified on or about mid to late September 2017 via the email address provided in the Application Form.
Link for More Information: