Lifestyle Dentistry is pleased to announce the scholarship for the residents of United States or Canada. The scholarship provides chance for students to learn a little about the importance of good oral health, while offering an opportunity to earn a scholarship to help alleviate some of the costs associated with attaining a higher education. $500 scholarship award will be given to the best essay submitted from a student.
Lifestyle Dentistry is a full service dental office able to provide the dental needs to fit any Okanagan lifestyle. Whatever the patient needs, the dedicated staff at Lifestyle Dentistry will be sure to take very good care of them and you.
- Be attending college or university no later than September 30, 2016. Current High School Seniors who will graduate in 2016 are eligible. You can be enrolled in any field of study.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Be a resident of Canada or United States.
How to apply:
- You can apply for scholarship through the given link:
- Submit an essay in 750 words explaining “How could your personal lifestyle be affected by the health of your teeth, mouth and gums? Provide at least three examples.
$500 scholarship award will be given to the best essay submitted from a student.
The applications must be received by 11:59pm ET on June 30, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question regarding the scholarship, contact at Scholarship Program Administrator at ryan-at-studentscholarships.org.