LEGEND™ knows that college can be expensive that’s why they want to help the students by making scholarship available to well deserving winner. In order to enter you must be a current college student. Submit an essay as they look forward to reading about what it means to “Be a LEGEND” in your life. The recipient will receive a one-time $500 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016 academic year.
The mission of LEGEND Compression Wear™ is to improve the performance of every athlete—from the casual jogger to the competitive triathlete.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Employees of LEGEND™ Compression Wear are not eligible.
- Incoming freshman:
- Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have taken either the ACT or SAT test.
- Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between January 1, 2016 and July 1, 2016 and plan on attending have proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university by Fall semester 2016.
- Current freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between June 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill out the Scholarship entry form through he given link: http://legendcompressionwear.com/2016-scholarship/
- You must submit a 500 word minimum blog article about the topic: “What it means to be a LEGEND in my life”.
$500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Submit the completed application by 5 p.m. on May 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: