Do you have a meaningful commitment to your community? If yes, The Law Offices of Michael L. Guisti, is offering scholarship to either graduating high school students or current two-year college or four-year university students. As they believe that the young students of today will shape the society of tomorrow, and gaining post-secondary education is a powerful tool for making positive changes. Scholarship award amount is $500.
The Law Offices of Michael L. Guisti is an experienced, aggressive, and highly successful criminal defense firm serving multiple counties throughout Southern California.
- You must be scheduled to earn your high school diploma in the 2015-2016 academic year, and have plans in place to advance to an accredited two-year or four-year college in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- You must be currently enrolled in and attending an accredited four-year university, or currently enrolled and attending a two-year college, and planning to transfer to a four-year university or college upon completion.
- Students who are graduating high school and are in good standing, and planning to attend a two-year or four-year post-secondary education, and college students who are either enrolled in community college or attending a four-year program at a university are eligible to apply.
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2015-2016 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold permanent residency status.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line application form through the given link:
- The candidates should also submit an introduction essay of 100-200 words.
- Submit a short essay of 500-1000 words on the given topic: Your original essay should cover how attending post-secondary education will help you to achieve your future goals. How will you make a difference, and create positive changes, and how will attending college help you in your endeavors?
Required Documentation for Finalists:
- School transcripts
- Proof of enrollment
- Photo id
$500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidates.
Application deadline is May 30, 2016. Winner will be announced on June 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: