The Irvine High School Summer Institute in Law scholarship program will help students perform better in high school, prepare for college, and enhance their college applications. Three students will be awarded complimentary enrollment in the 2015 High School Summer Institute in Law. Selection will be made by a Scholarship Committee based on the established evaluation criteria.
University of California, Irvine, one of the nation’s top research universities and now ranked the best young university in America.
- Students must write their own personal statement.
- Students may submit documentation evidencing their need for a complimentary enrollment.
- The three-person Scholarship Committee, which will be appointed by UCI School of Law, will review all Applications received by the deadline.
- The Scholarship Committee’s award determinations will be final.
- The three students selected to receive a complimentary enrollment will be notified by July 17, 2015.
How to apply:-
Students must submit the attached Application Form and a personal statement addressing the criteria below to be considered for complimentary enrollment.
- What financial resources are available to the student for voluntary educational programs?
- Why the student needs a complimentary enrollment?
Students can send these supporting documentation via mail, fax or email.
Applications can be applied till June 21, 2015.
Link to apply:-