Land Whitmarsh LLP is pleased to announce their 2nd annual scholarship program. The scholarship is available to students who are attending school in the fall of 2016 as either a pre law undergraduate or first year law student. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Land Whitmarsh LLP wants to help you in all of your family law matters. Land Whitmarsh LLP is committed to your specific legal endeavors from beginning to end.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will either be attending school as a pre law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2016
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
How to Apply:
The candidates must complete the on-line scholarship application form through the given link:
In order to be considered for scholarship, you must upload the following documents:
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of schools transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc. – social security cards will not be accepted.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 1, 2016.
Application packet must be submitted on or before July 1st, 2016.
Link for More Information: