Once again Eastman Kodak Company, commonly known as Kodak, an American technology company has put forward “Kodak Student Scholarship Awards”. The Excellence in the Craft of Filmmaking award and Excellence in the Craft of Cinematography award are open to university or college students of film or film production at the undergraduate or graduate levels in an accredited degree. The craft of Filmmaking winners will get Gold, Silver and Bronze award of $5000, $3000 and $2000 amount. The craft of Cinematography winners will get $3000 award and many more other benefits.
Kodak is helping customers around the globe to sustainably grow their businesses and enjoy their lives with their world-class R&D capabilities, innovation solutions portfolio, and highly trusted brand.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Entries must be completed works that communicate a story or theme in some fashion — no clips or short vignettes.
- Two filmmaking nominations and one cinematography nomination allowed per school.
- Submissions can be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Eligible institutions are colleges and universities in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benelux, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, India, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- College student nominees must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students and enrolled in the 2016-17 academic year and must to enrolled in the same school for the 2017 – 2018 academic year in a film or film production accredited degree at the undergraduate or graduate levels.
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must complete the on-line nomination form through the given link: http://www.kodak.com/motion/hub/scholarships/students/index.htm
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Excellence in the Craft of Filmmaking: (Two Filmmaking Nominations Allowed Per School)
- Gold: $5,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
- Silver: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $3,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
- Bronze: $2,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $3,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
- Excellence in the Craft of Cinematography: (One Cinematography Nomination Allowed Per School)
- First Place: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
- Kodak Vision Award: $3,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $5,000 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant OR Kodak Vision Honorary Award: $1,000 Scholarship Tuition Award + $500 KODAK Motion Picture Product Grant
Application deadline is May 18, 2017, 11:59 EST.
Link for More Information:
If you have any query you can contact at