The Kilian Scholarship Program is inviting the scholarship application to encourage academically successful students for continue their studies at Kilian. Kilian Community College gives three types of awards as Encouragement award, Presidential award and Achievement award. The awards have different types of scholarship amount.
Primary goal of Kilian Community College is to ensure that students receive a high quality education. They believe that if students are provided with strong opportunities and support systems, they can be successful in reaching their academic and life goals.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above while attending Kilian
- Be a degree seeking student
- Be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours each semester that the scholarship is received
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link of application form is:
If you are applying for the Presidential Award, you must submit a 250 word essay
Three types of award will be given to the winning candidate:
- Encouragement award of $500 amount
- Presidential award of $2000 amount
- Achievement award $1000 amount
Fall Semester application deadline is 22, 2015 – 4:00 PM and March 29, 2016 – 4:00 PM is the spring semester deadline.
Link for More Information: