Karman Healthcare is proud to announce a scholarship opportunity for high school, college and university students. The scholarship helps students to reach their ultimate goals in life. The scholarship will apply this year to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
Karman Healthcare has been a leading innovator in the manufacture and distribution of home medical products since 1994. Karman provides a full line of wheelchairs, walkers, rollators, power wheelchairs & scooters, stand-up wheelchairs, oxygen regulators, bathroom safety and other home care products.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- The scholarship will apply to students this year who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (or equivalent)
How to Apply:
This year the theme is to create a presentation of why disability awareness is important. The entries can include essays and poems. There is no official application form. For applying the scholarship you must send the information requested below.
- Typed copy of your submission (make sure to save a digital copy, so we can publish it, in the event that we decide to publish it.)
- First & last name, email address & phone number printed at the top or back of each page
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted
- Completedapplication via email attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- For essay submissions, attach your document as a .doc, .docx or .pdf file.
The candidates can send all application material to:
Attn: Karman Healthcase Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
You can e-mail your application packet directly to: scholarship-at-karmanhealthcare.com.
One scholarship of $500 amount will be given to the winning candidate.
The deadline for 2015 Karman Scholarships is September 1st.
Link for more Information: