Don’t scholarships get easier than JW Surety Bonds Scholarship. Just create content for corporate blog and you can get a chance to win $1,000 toward your college tuition. Put your skills to the test and get some professional experience under your belt. This opportunity can be helpful to your tuition fee and be an excellent start to your professional resume. What are you waiting for? Enter now!
JW Surety Bonds was charted in 2003. “We are committed to providing you the easiest bonding process, the strongest bond backing, and the best defense in the event of a claim.”JD Weisbrot, President.
- Scholarship is open to students and prospective students of accredited U.S. colleges and universities
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply
- Award is valid nationwide (U.S. only) for accredited institution tuition
How to apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form can be downloaded by the link:
- Content must be informational with referenced sources. (Online sources should be hyperlinks inserted within your content. Offline sources should be formatted appropriately at the bottom)
- Entries that are considered editorial, marketing or advertising content are not acceptable
- Content topic must be chosen from list of acceptable topic categories. The link is:
- Acceptable forms of content include infographics, slideshows, videos or articles (articles must be 500 –1,000 words, videos must be 1 – 5 minutes, slideshows must be 10 – 30 slides)
- There will be no communication with applicants regarding deficiencies in submitted content, we therefore reserve the right to make small grammatical changes to entries
- Images used in content must be royalty free or purchased with source cited
- Content must be unique and not published online or offline
Once the application is completed, it can be sent to: scholarship-at-jwsuretybonds.com
Only one winner will be awarded of $1,000 and paid directly to the chosen accredited college or university
To be considered for the JW Surety Bonds Scholarship in 2015, content must be submitted by September 30th, 2015.
Link for More Information: