In some cases, the costs associated with attending college may keep achieving the dream of earning a degree out of reach for some students. As a result, The Law Office of Joseph J. LoRusso is extremely proud to be offering a college scholarship to the winner of the Biannual Joseph J. LoRusso College Scholarship Essay Contest. Both current college students and those starting college next fall are welcome to apply. A scholarship of $1000 amount will be given to the deserving candidate. The top 5 essays will be published on their website.
Personal injury attorney Joseph J. LoRusso stands out in a crowd. His stance easily identifies prior basketball aspirations and his quiet assurance is readily recognized, as is his innate strength.
- The essay contest is open to students who are planning on attending an accredited United States college or university during the fall 2016 semester.
- Both current college students and those starting college next fall are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
In order to participate in the contest, applicants must submit a 500-word essay answering the following question:
In 2013, 3,154 were killed in distracted driving crashes. Assuming some of these crashes were due to smartphone use, what could smartphone makers do in order to lower the number of smartphone-distracted-driver crashes?
- Applicants should also submit the following information in the body of their submission email:
- Their name, address, phone number, and date of birth
- Their parents contact information, if the applicant is under 18 years old
- The name of the institution they plan on attending
- The course of study they plan to pursue
- Essay answering the question can be sent as an attachment to lorussoscholarship-at-yahoo.com
- A $1,000 college scholarship will be given to the winner of the Biannual Joseph J. LoRusso College Scholarship Essay Contest.
- After the submission period ends, they will choose the top 5 essays. Those essays will be put on their website, in the public, and put up for a social media voting.
Your completed essay must be submitted by June 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: