Johnson & Johnson Global Community Impact Group is collaborating with One Young World pleased to offer One Young World Scholarship Program. If you work for or are involved with a non-governmental organization, social enterprise, community-based organization, or you are an individual making an impact on health or caregiving, then this scholarship is for you. The scholarship is intended to support the people on the frontlines who are at the heart of delivering care and they believe that changing the trajectory of health for humanity requires putting people first. The scholarship is covering the cost of travel to and from Bogotá (economy flights), Hotel accommodation in Bogotá 3rd – 7th October (inclusive).
One Young World was founded in 2009 by David Jones and Kate Robertson. We are a UK-based charity that gathers together the brightest young leaders from around the world, empowering them to make lasting connections to create positive change.
Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2017 Summit.
- Government officials are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for global and local health/care issues
- Impact through the delivery of care to vulnerable people, their families, and communities. This may include activities undertaken by and/or for family caregivers, non-professional caregivers, professional caregivers, nurses, midwives, healthcare professionals (both clinical and non-clinical).
How to Apply:
You can apply for the scholarship go through the given link: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/johnson-johnson-one-young-world-scholarship-program-0
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Johnson and Johnson OYW scholarship provide following to scholars
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá (economy flights).
- Hotel accommodation in Bogotá 3rd – 7th October (inclusive).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the 3rd – 7th of October (inclusive).
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
Applications will no longer be accepted after 24:00 BST on June 19, 2017.
Link for More Information: