Sandia National Laboratory is offering John von Neumann Postdoctoral Fellowship in Computational Science. The fellowship is open to Ph.D. students in applied/computational mathematics or a related computational science and engineering field. Appealing fellows will get competitive salary, moving expenses, professional travel allowance.
The Sandia National Laboratory, managed and operated by the Sandia Corporation. There are two major United States Department of Energy research and development national laboratories. Mission of the Laboratory is to develop, engineer, and test the non-nuclear components of nuclear weapons.
- A Ph.D. (or the ability to complete all Ph.D. requirements before beginning the fellowship) in applied/computational mathematics or a related computational science and engineering discipline.
- Technical leadership potential.
- A demonstrated ability for independent research and self-motivation.
- The ability to contribute to an impact ongoing Sandia projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Less than three years of postdoctoral experience.
How to Apply:
To be an applicant for the given fellowship you can login to the given link: https://cg.sandia.gov/psp/applicant/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=651065&PostingSeq=1
- Cover letter.
- Research statement.
- Request three letters of recommendation will be sent on the given email address: dridzal-at-sandia.gov.
- Competitive salary.
- Moving expenses.
- Professional travel allowance.
Interested candidates can apply no later than December 1, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more information contact:
Sandia National Laboratories – New Mexico