Institute of Industrial Engineer (IIE) is pleased to announce the John S.W. Fargher Scholarship. The scholarship is available for graduate students who are enrolled in any school in the United States and its territories provided the school’s engineering program. There is no need of application form. Candidates will be selected based on GPA, IIE student chapter involvement and nomination letter.
Institute of Industrial Engineer was founded in 1948. IIE is an international, nonprofit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineering.
- Be nominated by a faculty advisor or department head
- Be enrolled full time in a graduate industrial engineering or engineering management program. Co-op is not considered full time
- The John S.W. Fargher Scholarship is available to graduate students enrolled in any school in the United States and its territories provided the school’s engineering program or equivalent is accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by IIE
- Be active in a student IIE chapter
- Have demonstrated leadership and promoted IIE involvement on campus
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.00 on a scale of 0 – 4.00
- Have at least one full year of school remaining from the date of nomination (deadline is Sept. 1)
How to Apply:
There is no requirement of scholarship application form. For applying the scholarship you should only submit a nomination letter with an official transcript to Bonnie Cameron. Candidates will be selected based on GPA, IIE student chapter involvement, and nomination letter.
The candidates can mail the documents to Bonnie Cameron at the given address:
3577 Parkway Lane
Suite 200, Norcross
One scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to the winning candidate at the Operational Excellence Conference and Expo.
The application deadline is Sept. 1, 2015.
Link for More Information: