Are you a current U.S. high school senior or college freshmen? The JM Internet Group is proud to announce a new scholarship named as “The JM New Media Scholarship.” Scholarship is intended to encourage today’s students to brainstorm new media opportunities like SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and social media marketing. The JM New Media Scholarship offers a tuition scholarship opportunity to USA-based high school seniors and college freshman on an annual basis. Winners will obtain $2,000 award amount.
The JM Internet Group provides free atuff – Webinars, free SEO and Social Media Tool books, and free email alerts.
- All applicants must be either current U.S. high school seniors in the 2015-2016 school year or college freshmen. Proof of enrollment at a US institution will be required of the winning applicant.
- Non-USA residents are not eligible to apply.
- Employees and family of the JM Internet Group are not eligible.
How to Apply:
To begin your application, fill out the form through the given link: https://www.jm-seo.org/marketing-scholarship/
Submit an essay of no more than 1000 words in Microsoft word format on the following prompt:
- New Media and New Marketing. How do new media such as websites, social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat, challenge traditional ideas of marketing?
- In what ways should colleges or universities adapt their teaching methodologies to better prepare marketing majors for the New World of online marketing of Internet, social media, and mobile marketing?
- What existing marketing concepts remain important, which ones are becoming irrelevant, and what new concepts (or new skills) should be taught to today’s college marketing majors?
- If you, as the essay writer, could suggest revisions to the requirements and ideas of a marketing major at a major US college or university what would they be?
$2000 scholarship will be awarded for tuition payment towards spring, 2016
Link for more information:
Application deadline is May 1, 2016.
Gain more information by contact the JM Internet Group at 510-894-6791.