University of Aberdeen is pleased to announce “Jim Duncan Scholarship.” All applicants regardless of nationality or fee status and full-time undergraduate pursuing any of the following degree courses: MA, LLB, BSc, MSci, MChem, MPhys, MEng, BEng, BScEng, MBChB, BD, BTh, BEd, BMus are welcomed to apply. Scholar may apply to have the scholarship renewed on an annual basis. Candidates will receive £1,500 per annum.
The University of Aberdeen Business School is a leading international provider of excellence. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
- The Jim Duncan Scholarships are open to applicants who have decided to go to the University of Aberdeen to undertake an undergraduate degree starting in September 2016 after having had a break in their education, or who are resuming their undergraduate studies at the University after an interruption, and require financial assistance.
- The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of nationality or fee status. Applications from medical students would be particularly welcome.
- To be considered for a Jim Duncan Scholarship you will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen for a place starting in September 2016
- To be awarded a scholarship you must receive and then firmly accept an offer, either conditional or unconditional, of a place at the University.
- The scholarships can only be held by students of the University they cannot be transferred to another institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants are requested to download the online application form by the link given below: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/funding/details.php?funding_id=96
Applicants have to provide the following details along with application form:
- Personal details.
- Qualifications and grades awarded.
- Qualifications and predicted grades.
- Sponsorships, scholarships and prizes.
- Employment history.
- Relevant outside activities.
- Personal statement.
- Financial circumstances.
The completed application form should be submitted to:
Mr James Wright, Jim Duncan Scholarship, Scholarships Panel, Student Recruitment & Admissions Service, University of Aberdeen, The Hub, Elphinstone Road, King’s College, Aberdeen, AB24 3TU.
£1,500 per annum will be obtained by the wining scholars.
May 20, 2016 is the deadline of “Jim Duncan Scholarship.”
Link for more information:
Any questions related to the given scholarship can be addressed to: Sras-at-abdn.ac.uk