The University of Southern California is offering the Jewish Leadership Scholarship for the incoming freshmen. The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. Applicants will be automatically considered for the Office of Admission Jewish Leadership Scholarship.
The competitive scholarship is open for incoming freshmen.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- Submit resume that highlight your academic and extracurricular activities, leadership roles, awards and honors.
- In 400 – 500 words please describe how your Jewish identity influences your role as a leader and what you, as a Jewish leader, can do to perpetuate Jewish values in your participation in student life at USC.
- One letter of recommendation from an advisor or rabbi
- You can submit the application form on-line
- You can upload one document containing both your resume and essay.
(Max file size = 1mb. PDF or Word files only)
- The application packet can also be postmarked at:
USC Office of Admission
Jewish Leadership Scholarship
700 Childs Way
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0911
$12,500 scholarship a year for four years will be given to the winning candidate.
The application must be postmarked by December 1, 2015.
Link for More Information: