The Minnesota FFA Foundation is pleased to bring life to James Tracy’s dream of providing scholarships to youth involved in agriculture. The scholarship is open to resident of Minnesota. Generations of young people will benefit from this donation as the funds will be used to support youth agricultural scholarships. The scholarship will award five (5) $1,000 awards on the basis of leadership, involvement, agriculture interest and financial need.
Minnesota FFA Foundation was established in 1953. The mission is to provide resources that promote and enhance premier leadership, personal development and career success for Minnesota youth in Agricultural Education.
- Must be a resident of Minnesota
- Must be a high school senior
- Must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school in the U.S.
- Must plan to pursue an academic award (certificate, diploma or degree) in agriculture or animal husbandry
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete on-line scholarship application form. The link is:
- Submit an essay, limited to no more than 500 words, describing what excites you about a career in an agricultural field.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. Letters must be from non-family members.
Five (5) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to the winning candidates.
Applications are due on or before February 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Minnesota FFA Foundation