ISV Magazine Margaret W. Wong Scholarship is sponsored by Margaret W. Wong and Associates. The scholarship is awarded to two different international students –once in the fall and once in the spring. If you will be studying in the United States this upcoming year on a J1 or F1 visa then you are able to enter in this contest. $500 award will be given to the deserving candidate.
International Student Voice Magazine was founded in 2011 and it represents international student population, supports the voice of international students on campus, and builds a community through shared experiences.
- The scholarship is open for an international student (college/university student on a J1 or F1 visa) studying in the United States during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Students can be part time or full time, undergraduate, graduate, or PhD seeking.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the applicants must fill the on-line application form. The link is: http://www.isvmag.com/scholarships/isv-magazine-margaret-w-wong-scholarship/
- The candidates must write an essay on the following topic:
How will studying in the United States help you achieve your career goals?
- Minimum one page, no more than two pages
- Double spaced
- 12 point font
- Include a title for your essay
- Include a header with the following information: first and last name, university, and home country For example: Carrie Circosta, ISV Magazine University, United States of America
- Include at least one photo of yourself in the essay. You may also include additional photographs that further enhance your essay.
You can submit your essay in a PDF or Microsoft Word format through the given link: http://www.isvmag.com/scholarships/isv-magazine-margaret-w-wong-scholarship/
One spring winner will receive $500 award.
Friday, January 22, 2016 is the deadline of the given scholarship.
Link for More Information: