Investmentbank.com is pleased to offer its semi-annual $1,000 investment banking scholarship for U.S. citizens. They want to give back to those heavily interested in careers in investment banking, finance and securities law that’s why they offer a award of $1000 twice each year (one for each semester) to a winning essay writer.
Investmentbank expert advisors establish an executable plan for healthy company growth and value-added exit from clients’ legacy businesses. In addition, advisement network can help assist you in a myriad of business structure, planning, investment, tax and exit strategies to help give you the maximum ROI.
- Applicants must be a United States citizen
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited program in the United States
- Applicants must be either finance or pre-law undergraduate or MBA or law graduate students
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.0
How to Apply:
To apply for the InvestmentBank.com Scholarship, the candidates must:
- Fill out the online application. The link is: http://investmentbank.com/scholarship/
- Submit an official copy of their school transcript to c/o Nate Nead 2515 So. Hood St. Tacoma, Washington 98402.
- Submit written copy of essay in both PDF and Microsoft Word format to info-at-investmentbank.com
You should write an essay on one of the following three topics. Essays must be between 800 and 2,000 words.
- Describe how the changing securities laws relative to crowd funding and the JOBS Act are changing the face of traditional investment banking and capital formation.
- Address how the retiring baby boomer generation will impact overall mergers and acquisitions and how investment banks and other financial institutions can better address these issues.
- Discuss how social media can better be utilized in investment banking in conjunction with more traditional relationship-driven methods of deal origination.
$1,000 investment banking scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
Scholarship is due by December 31st each year.
Link for more Information: