Are you a college student? The InternetProviders.com team can be helpful for you as it is now accepting an application for its Scholarship Program. Current high school or home-schooled seniors attending college or university in the United States are eligible for the scholarship. Internetproviders.com is allowing each of us to connect with people we’ve never met, both in common interests and in heated online arguments. Two winners will get the one-time scholarship of $1,000 to be applied to qualified college or graduate school expenses.
InternetProviders.com provides information for people searching for Internet providers in their area and it is your marketplace for the best Internet deals.
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States
- A high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED who will enroll as a freshman at a two-year or four-year college or university in spring 2017, or
- A student enrolled during the 2016-17 academic year on a full-time basis and in good academic standing at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university
How to Apply:
To be applying, applicant must follow the given criteria:
- Step 1: Write a 400-600 word essay on how the internet has impacted modern society. Argue whether these effects are primarily positive or negative and explain your reasoning.
- Step 2: Publish your essay on a blog or other site of your choice.
- Step 3: Submit your information and the URL of your posted response through the given link: http://www.internetproviders.com/internet-scholarship.html
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Two applicants will each receive a one-time scholarship of $1,000 to be applied to qualified college or graduate school expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the spring semester of the 2016-2017 academic year.
The application deadline is November 21, 2016.
Link for More information: