International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is pleased to offer “The Diane Lupke Scholarship Fund.” The given scholarship is open to economic development professionals. The award recipient is able to enhance his or her knowledge in economic development through participation in IEDC’s Economic Development Training Courses. Four scholarships (two IEDC members and two nonmembers) of $500 amount each will be given that will be apply toward the registration fee for an IEDC Economic Development Education course of the recipient’s choice.
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is a non-profit membership organization serving economic developers. IEDC hopes to expand the fund in an effort to increase the number of economic developers who participate in the program.
- The scholarships will be awarded to two IEDC members and two non-members.
- Scholarship applicants should work for an organization that is based in a distressed community.
How to Apply:
The form can be download through the given link:
Please answer questions in 300 words or less.
- Provide a brief description of the organization for which you work and the surrounding community being served.
- Describe your professional background and career accomplishments. How many years, if any, have you worked in economic development?
- What goals, whether personal, professional or community, do you hope will be supported by the receipt of this scholarship
- Have you completed other economic development courses either through IEDC or other organizations? If yes, please list it.
Submit all materials, including a current resume to Emily Bell at ebell-at-iedconline.org
The award value for each scholarship represents approximately $500.
Application deadline is Friday, June 24, 2016.
Link for more information:
Questions related to the given scholarship must be email at: ebell-at-iedconline.org.