At IBISWorld, they’re passionate about providing thoroughly researched, reliable and current business information to support learners across the world. That’s why they are pleased to announce the IBISWorld scholarship to undergraduate or postgraduate students across the country. The program is open to students who are currently pursuing a degree in finance, business, and economics at any accredited US University.Through the scholarship, they hope to inspire and encourage students to utilize in-depth research and develop their critical thinking skills in their education. IBISWorld will provide a one-time payment of $1,500 toward the selected finance, business, and economics student’s tuition fees.
IBISWorld was founded in 1971 by noted businessman and futurist Phil Ruthven.IBISWorld employs teams of dedicated expert analysts in the US, UK, and Australia who scour economic, demographic and market data while adding analytical insight that helps organizations of all types make better business decisions.
Entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 17 years of age and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Must be currently enrolled, or have proof of acceptance into an undergraduate or postgraduate program in finance/business/economics at any accredited US university
- One entry per person
How to Apply:
To apply for the IBISWorls Scholarship, the applicant must write an 800 – 1,000-word response to the following topic: What are the challenges and opportunities associated with moving away from a manufacturing-based economy?
Applicants must email their complete essay and include the following information to scholarship-at-ibisworld.com
The following information:
- Current education institution and major
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
Financial Aid and Award Money:
IBISWorld is offering a chance for finance/business/economics students to receive a $1,500 grant toward their tuition fees.
- The complete essay must be submitted no later than November 30, 2017, and the winner will be chosen by a panel at IBISWorld on December 15, 2017.
- The selected recipient will be notified via email within 5 business days of the final decision.
Link for More Information: