The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in conjunction with the International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) is offering an Aviation Scholarship for a professional woman in this field. The objective of program is enhancing the development of women in aviation. Selected candidates will work under the guidance of experienced professionals in the Air Navigation Bureau at the ICAO Headquarters in Montreal. Monthly stipend of USD 2,000 will be provided to assist the selected candidate in covering living expenses in Montreal
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) was created in 1944 to promote the safe and orderly development of international civil aviation throughout the world
- An advanced university degree (Masters’ level or equivalent), in an aviation-related discipline
- A minimum of two years of experience in supporting technical work of an international aviation or aerospace organization, a civil aviation authority or similar related organization.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of any other of the following ICAO languages is an asset: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, you must login through the given link: https://careers.icao.int/wd/plsql/wd_portal_cand.login?p_web_site_id=3325
- Send your resume to Jennifer-at-iawa.org
- Duration of assignment: nine months
- Living expenses: a monthly stipend of USD 2,000 will be provided to assist the selected candidate in covering living expenses in Montreal
- Visa: If required, a letter will be provided by ICAO to selected candidates to assist in obtaining entry visa to Canada (where applicable).
- Medical insurance: the selected candidate will be required to provide proof of medical coverage for the duration of the Aviation Scholarship.
- Travel costs: the selected candidate is required to cover all costs related to travel to Montreal.
Deadline for application submission is March 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: