Are you a mid-career professional, works as a business man or in a non-profit sector? Fulbright New Zealand Organization is glad to offer Ian Axford Fellowships in Public Policy. The fellowship provides opportunity for outstanding mid-career American professionals to research and gain firsthand experience of public policy in New Zealand. Two to four fellowships valued at up to NZ$58,500 are granted each year, towards seven months of research.
Fulbright New Zealand Organization was established by bilateral treaty in 1948 to administer the Fulbright exchange programme in New Zealand.
- Be a US citizen with at least five years of experience in your profession.
- Be a mid-career professional active in any part of the public, business or non-profit sector.
- Be a potential leader and opinion-former in your chosen field.
- Have an interest in learning from your experience in New Zealand and capable of putting to effective use in the US, any policy lessons learned.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply for the given fellowship kindly download the application form through the given link and complete it.
- Return airfares for the Fellow, their partner and two children up to age 18.
- Stipend of:
- NZ$1,500 per month for 7 months if on paid leave with full salary.
- NZ$2,500 per month for 7 months if on paid leave with partial salary.
- NZ$5,000 per month for 7 months if unable to obtain paid leave.
- Additional family allowance of NZ$1,500 per month for family to accompany a fellow (provided partner is without employment, grant or fellowship).
- Participation in an orientation programme run by Fulbright New Zealand during your stay in New Zealand.
Email your completed application and supporting documents to colin-at-fulbright.org.nz:
Complete applicant packet can be submitted on or before April, 1 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information, contact Director Colin Kennedy – email Colin or phone 04 494 1508.