Houzz Inc. is glad to announce four types of scholarships named as Women in Architecture Scholarship, Residential Design Scholarship, Sustainable Residential Design Scholarship, Residential Construction Management Scholarship. All students 18 years of age or older at interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, and architectural engineering schools in the U.S. and Canada are eligible to apply for one of the three scholarships. Each scholarship winner will get will receive $2,500 award.
Houzz is a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement. The Houzz platform and mobile apps feature photos, articles, product recommendations, and a user forum.
- All students 18 years of age or older at interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, and architectural engineering schools in the U.S. and Canada.
- Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate design or architecture program.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to fill out a form about their education and answer an essay question through the given appropriate links. You will also be required to include a link to your Houzz profile, complete with images from your portfolio.
- Women in Architecture Scholarship application link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2844606/Houzz-Scholarship
- Residential Design Scholarship application link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3001523/Houzz-Scholarship-Q2-Residential-Design
- Sustainable Residential Design Scholarship application link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3001524/Houzz-Scholarship-Q3-Sustainable-Residential-Design
- Residential Construction Management Scholarship application link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3271823/Houzz-Scholarship-Q1-Construction-Management
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The selected student of the four scholarships will receive $2,500 each to contribute to their education.
Application deadline for all scholarships is June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: