At Hotelscheap understand that financing your education can be difficult as a result they would like to lend a hand. That’s why their need-based scholarship rewards students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to achieving a college degree. HotelsCheap is offering $1500 college scholarship for students aspiring to achieve a college education.
The HotelsCheap Company was inspected in 1999 and its mission is delivering quality online travel products to their customers at discount prices and with reliable customer service.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the united states only
- Who are at least 16 years of age
- Who are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the United States
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S., are under 16 years of age, are not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the united states, or are from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate – your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, he or she must answer four personal, open-ended, and thought-provoking questions. The students whose responses are the most persuasive, compelling, and well-written, as judged by our executive management team will be considered finalists.
- Interested candidates can apply on-line through the given link: http://www.hotelscheap.org/scholarship/apply
HotelsCheap.org is awarding a need-based scholarship of $1,500 to college students.
The candidates can apply on or before April 15, 2016 for the given scholarship.
Link for More Information: