Don’t let your budget stop you from reaching your potential as HomeCity Real Estate is glad to announce its scholarship program for any current college student or incoming freshman, enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. The scholarship is intended to help the students interested in pursuing a career in the real estate industry afford the rising cost of education. The winning candidate will get $1000 scholarship.The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term in 2016.
HomeCity.com, searches homes for sale with the best real estate website in Texas. Earning a reputation as a trusted real estate source, HomeCity was named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Central Texas in the Fast 50.
• Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in spring, summer, or fall 2016 semester.
• The student must be enrolled at an accredited American college, university or trade school.
• A major or minor in a real estate related field is not required.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must submit an essay in 800 – 1000 words on the topic: what specific, actionable advice would you give to home buyers in the current real estate market?
• The topic of home buyers advice is very broad. The successful candidate will narrow their essay to a subtopic to provide more depth and specificity. For example, an essay on how to buy your rental home from your landlord or navigating multiple offers is better than a general essay on the home buying process.
• You should double check for typos and grammatical errors. Remember, not everything will be underlined in red!
• Your essay should stay on the topic provided. Other topics will not be considered.
HomeCity Real Estate will award one (1) $1,000 scholarship for the best-submitted entry determined by their judges.
The application must be submitted by July 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: