Hillary for America seeks fellows on an equal opportunity basis. It is an organization which motto is “Engage, Organize, Win,” and Hillary for America deeply values the empowerment of others through training, skill building and fellowship opportunities. This eight-week program is designed to test, train and develop a new class of organizers, and to help the campaign expand their outreach efforts in communities across the country. It is organizing for Hillary in all 50 states. Once accepted, it will connect you to local campaign staff working in your state.
Hillary for America is committed to diversity and has the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse team of fellows. It believes every fellow has the right to work in an environment free from discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
- Fellows come from every age and background. You just have to be passionate about electing Hillary and Democrats.
- They are looking for individuals who want to be a part of a historic opportunity to help elect the first female President of the United States, Hillary Clinton.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can sign up through the given link: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/forms/fellows-signup/
- Fellows will be asked to commit to a minimum of 15- 30 hours per week and will:
- Participate in training on field organizing, messaging, and other activities
- Organize in a community, working in conjunction with grassroots leaders and campaign staff
- Engage new potential volunteers through phone calls and canvassing
- Empower new voters by collecting voter registration forms
- Hold organizational meetings to recruit new volunteers and supporters in communities
- Use social networks to help amplify our message and to talk about the work that we do
- Continue to build the movement to help elect Democrats up and down the ticket this November
- Stipends for food, transportation, and housing are not available. Some free housing may be provided by supporters near training and organizing assignments, but housing is not guaranteed.
- Fellows will be trained on the basics of organizing and campaign fundamentals and then placed in a community to carry out grassroots activities.
The deadline to apply for the fall 2016 internship is August 26, and acceptances will occur on a rolling basis.
Link for More Information: