The HIE Help Center is providing HIE Help Center Scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate student who is helping people impacted by injuries like HIE. Students currently enrolled in college or graduate programs have a GPA of at least 2.75 can apply for the scholarship. HIE Help Center’s is committed to increasing awareness and understanding of preventable injuries like hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE). The scholarship will provide the $1,000 fund each year.
The HIE Help Center seeks to support and inform the families and loved ones of children with disabilities stemming from hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE). HIE’s aim to be a useful one-stop information center to help families navigate disability resources without having to spend hours on dozens of different websites.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a U.S citizen or permanent resident
- Not be the past, present or future client of Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
- Be currently enrolled in college or a graduate program
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75
How to Apply:
Applicants who are interested download the application form from the given link: https://hiehelpcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/HIE-Help-Center-Scholarship-Application.pdf
Al applicants must provide following documents
- Academic records
- The essay or creative project about your experience with birth injuries: This can include a 1 Page Essay, Video, and Photographs with explanations, or any other creative submission you’d like.
- The completed application, creative project, and certified transcript should be emailed to Community-at-hiehelpcenter.org with the Subject Line: HIE Help Center Scholarship Application [YOUR LAST NAME]
- For materials that cannot be sent electronically (such as official transcripts or certain creative projects), send material to:
Attn: HIE Help Center Scholarship
Reiter & Walsh, P.C.
Bloomfield Hills Office
122 Concord Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Financial assistance in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded each year to an undergraduate or graduate student. Funds will be sent directly to the winner’s school.
You have the chance to apply for the scholarship until July 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: