Injurylawyers.com is pleased to announce $1,000 scholarship to one student of Hispanic descent who is seeking to achieve a law degree. Steinger, Iscoe and Greene is a proven legal team whose number one goal is to get injury victims every dollar they truly deserve.
Since 1997 Steinger, Iscoe & Greene have been serving and defending the rights of their clients and their families through some of life’s most challenging times. The entire legal team is committed to representing and fighting for injury victims’ best interests, giving each client insight into the law and their rights.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- You must be currently enrolled in either an accredited law school within the United States or an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- You must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the Heritage Law Student Scholarship application form. The link is:
Please choose one of the questions below and write an essay of 500-1000 words.
- What role should the United States play in the international community?
- Discuss why workers should, or should not, have a right to compensation for injuries that occur doing dangerous work.
- Describe how immigration affects the U.S. economy and workforce. How should our nation handle immigration?
You must submit an official copy of your transcript, completed application and essay to:
Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, c/o Michael Steinger, 1645 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, Ninth Floor, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
A $1,000 scholarship award will be given to the winning student.
July 31st is application deadline for fall semester.
Link for More Information: