Are you looking for additional sources of financial aid? The Bretton Woods Committee is offering an amazing contest termed as “Henry Owen Memorial Award Essay Contest.” This contest provides an opportunity for graduate-level students currently registered at any accredited colleges and universities within the Mid-Atlantic region. Two winners will be announced first winner will receive US$1,000 where as second winner will receive US$500.
The Bretton Woods Committee is the nonpartisan network of prominent global citizens. The Committee works to demonstrate the value of international economic cooperation and to foster strong, effective Bretton Woods’s institutions as forces for global well-being.
The scholarships will be awarded to:
- Graduate-level students currently registered at accredited colleges and universities within the Mid-Atlantic region
- Graduate students enrolled at universities in the following Mid-Atlantic States are eligible:
Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and West Virginia.
How to Apply:
Graduate students are requested to submit brief essays on the following topic:
Relevance, responsiveness, results. Propose how the Bretton Woods institutions and their respective members (U.S., European, emerging market, and/or developing countries) might embrace or enable these concepts?
Email your essay of no more than 750 words to secretariat-at-brettonwoods.org
The Award includes:
- First place winners will receive a monetary prize of US$1,000.
- Second place winners will receive a monetary prize of US$500.
- The winners will have the opportunity to attend the Bretton Woods Committee Annual Meeting, to be held June 27, 2016 in Washington, DC.
Deadline of this contest is April 24, 2016.
Link for more information: