Healthcare-administration-degree.net offers Healthcare Administration and Management Scholarship twice each year. The students who are pursuing bachelors or master’s degrees in healthcare administration and management are eligible to apply. The mission of Healthcare Administration and Management Scholarship is to greatly lower the out-of-pocket educational expenses owed by future healthcare administrators.
Healthcare Administrators serve as the backbone for virtually every medical facility to minimize operating costs while maximizing efficiency.
- Be undergraduate or graduate students currently accepted at or attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States either full-time or part-time.
- Have U.S. citizenship as confirmed by a passport, birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or another method discussed.
- Be earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree in healthcare administration or a comparable healthcare field to build a career in the healthcare management profession.
- Carry a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale as verified on official high school or college transcripts sent directly from the school.
- Demonstrate a sincere dedication to the healthcare field through involvement in professional organizations and/or leadership in healthcare-related community service.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The form can be downloaded by the given link:
- A copy of this completed application form as an email attachment.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship as an email attachment.
- One (1) cover letter and resume, two (2) letters of recommendation; and one (1) 500 – 1000 word personal essay about why you’ve chosen the healthcare administration or management field.
- (Optional): A photo of yourself to be used in promotional materials in the event you are selected.
- Official transcripts and ACT/SAT scores emailed by a school official to scholarships-at-healthcareadministration-degree.net.
The completed application packet can be emailed at: scholarships-at-healthcare-administration-degree.net
A $1,500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
The deadline for application submission is October 15th.
Link for More Information:
If you have any further questions or send your email to scholarships-at-healthcare-administration-degree.net.